Winter 2008

It is officially winter. I just had to put on a pair of gloves plus a second layer of long pants and a jumper. If that isn't a sign of how cold it is getting then nothing is. I am reminded of the cold snap that we had last Christmas, when nearly an entire month went by with everybody in the neighborhood rugging up and eating soup. If tonight is anything to go by, then I think that this winter is going to be a freezer. And this means that I need new winter woolies, as mine are nearly all worn through.
I did some washing and ironed some clothes tonight, for reasons of priority, but I am likely going to bed soon, so my want to write and podcast may have lost out to how cold I am feeling. And even though I had plenty of sleep earlier today I am passing out as I write this. I don't know what it is, but I have been perpetually sleep over the past fortnight. I don't know if it if diet or something else, but if it continues then I will need to see a doctor, because it is frustrating. I want to get so much done, but my lethargy is creating a barrier.

0 Comments:

Archive