Turtles in my Sleep

I don't know what it is, but the past two nights I have dreamt that I have been visited by turtles. In the previous dream two little turtles simply appeared at the front door, but last night I went and brought them in only to find their enormous mother on top of our outstretched futon. My husband and I then proceeded to set up a tank but somehow a bunch of other types of turtles showed up.

I have no idea if the dream has any relevance to personal growth because I know nothing of the species in legend. It was a series of cute dreams and I wonder if they will return tonight. If anybody has any idea on turtle-related folklore then feel free to post because I am more interested to see if there is any symbolism in the dream, and because turtles are cool.

0 Comments:

Archive