Music Review: MAY'S

Earlier this year a Facebook friend living in Tokyo, Herb Q Kendrick, let me know that he'd just recorded a duet with his friend Maico, an up-an-coming J-pop singer. I felt his enthusiasm for supporting the project. He held high hopes for the release once the editing was done and the album released. I sat back and waited to hear more on the LP.
Well, he got back to me via PM and sent me some links along with an update on MAY'S (Maico's artist name) new release. And may I just say that we I have heard was mind-boggling. MAY'S voice is on par with any of the pop singers that I have heard in recent times, and given what Herb has told me, the new album, entitled My Everything, is doing very well in Japan at present. I am now officially a fan of her music, but if you'd like to hear it for yourself, then check out the clips for the title track, My Everything,, and her duet with Herb, Appreciation. If you'd like to learn more about this talented artist as well as many of the people involved in the project, then check out her official website.

0 Comments:

Archive